A mega quick email..
1) a new DMV website is in ongoing development and is now ready for testing!
Check it out for all the latest news re training and races via the blog
Go to “Runners Hub”, from where can find link to key pages:
- There is a calendar which will be kept current
- page for Senior Men...which will show latest fixtures
- training info....although still needs to be improved!
We will working hard to keep the website current, and will continue to develop,
Any suggestions and comments would be mega welcome!
2) Need your availability ASAP/ NOW!
a) Southern XC Champs
- Saturday 27th January at Stanmer Park, Brighton
- need your dob and Ea number BY THE END OF THURSDAY (14th Dec) as the closing date is Friday.
This is a really great event on probably my favourite course! Aim will be to head down via a convoy of cars, with a strategic stop on the way back 😀.....it’s 15k of scenic joy, and normally entails a lesson in car park finding courtesy of Patrick!
b) Surrey County XC Chaps - at Denbies - Sunday Jan18 - Start: 1345hrs
This is on our "own turf", and we know how wonderfully tough this course is!
Senior Men start at 1345hrs, and we'll be in teams of six. Distance = 12km
Please confirm available before Christmas! Need date of birth and ea number
Let’s mobilise the burgundy vests!
3) Holly Run on 17 Sunday at Reigate Priory Park
There will be a few of us there to support our younger athletes, which gives us the chance to run in the senior event!! Entries are not paid for by the Club, but we are hoping to raise teams for this! Traditional Pre- Xmas Race! Meet at the DMV Banner!
Men Start: 1240hrs - 6miles
£5 or £8 per entry - to enter: https://www.sportsystems.co.uk/ss/event/RPACHollyRun
Compliments of the Season to you and Your Family.
P.S. And PLEASE remember our two remaining Surrey League XC races - we need all of us to be available!
Sat 13th Jan - 3pm - Beckenham
Sat 10 Feb - 3pm Lloyd Park, Croydon
Team Captain - Senior Men
Dorking & Mole Valley AC
+44 (0) 7894 553220